What I Learned Tonight

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

basswillella

Sep 30, 2012
I was forced to get tanked at halftime. That was brutal. Hats off to Iowa cause as much as I hate to admit it they're a pretty solid team.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
My **** is going to be liquid tonight

tumblr_mm5ff9xmYr1s88629o1_500.gif

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
what i learned is that iowa state is fielding one of the worst teams in memory, holy cow. lazard is as advertised, a great athlete, outside of him iowa state has very little to look forward to

The new CMC players look to be players. I look forward to watching this team develop this year and in the coming years.

Reactions: Doc

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Guys, I also had a combination of chili and KFC tonight. It's going to be a rough night in the Hungus household

Reactions: awd4cy

cyLKUIF

Jun 3, 2016
I was forced to get tanked at halftime. That was brutal. Hats off to Iowa cause as much as I hate to admit it they're a pretty solid team.
Not many on here will believe it but that Iowa team might be the toughest game on the schedule besides OU. Give CMC a chance and hope for the best

• Agree
Reactions: ICHawk24
Status
Not open for further replies.