What guys find sexy...

Twister

Mar 28, 2010
NYC
what guys do I find sexy ??? ...

... well when the announcers of the Masters said that Phil Mickelson came into the clubhouse after a 1 hour pre-tournament workout this morning and stripped down and had a club sandwich naked in the locker room...

---:biglaugh:... Dudes and -ettes... I had a woody-johnson thinking about the dribbling mayoinasse and chopped bacon running off of the nipples of his "man-boobs"... (*end of story*)... :smile:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
what guys do I find sexy ??? ...

... well when the announcers of the Masters said that Phil Mickelson came into the clubhouse after a 1 hour pre-tournament workout this morning and stripped down and had a club sandwich naked in the locker room...

---:biglaugh:... Dudes and -ettes... I had a woody-johnson thinking about the dribbling mayoinasse and chopped bacon running off of the nipples of his "man-boobs"... (*end of story*)... :smile:

No. No.

You should be banned for placing that image in my brain.

Twister

Mar 28, 2010
NYC
No. No.

You should be banned for placing that image in my brain.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:... mayoinasse... bacon... and nipples... WTF is wrong with that ? :biglaugh::biglaugh:

... actually I should get extra REP points for this so I can bet like a degenerate gambler on the Derby...you gotta' problem? ... call CBS !:biggrin:

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I can tell she was definitely ovulating in that video.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron