What about Paul Rhoads as the tenth assistant coach?

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
Now i know this is going to controversial, but he would be a good fit. He knows the program well, has experience as a defensive cordinator, no buy out on the contract, and has recruiting connections around .arkansas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180120-084836.jpg
    Screenshot_20180120-084836.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Funny
Reactions: CYCLNST8

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Now i know this is going to controversial, but he would be a good fit. He knows the program well, has experience as a defensive cordinator, no buy out on the contract, and has recruiting connections around .arkansas.

Mangenius AND CPR. Lets get the band back together! I'm sure Mangina can coach running backs.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
How about Prohm hires Lickliter for recruiting coordinator?

• Funny
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu

784KL6Z.png

• Funny
Reactions: tolfbfan and Cydar

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Like CPR, but he is in a good place right now, and I wouldn't want him to coach here again. Just not a good idea at all.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I see the irrational hatred is still strong. This isn’t a good idea and he wouldn’t take the position anyway by my god people. He is a good guy who appears to have learned from mistakes he made here. I’m happier with Campbell as everyone should be but people act like he was a complete idiot. It was a bad situation and everyone is now better off.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyDude16

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
Paul's a great guy and will always be part of the family, but no. Just no. There's no upside for anyone. It's not his program anymore for a reason, and it's usually not a good idea to have the guy who used to run things hanging around. Plus, he has a pretty sweet gig right now anyway.

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
3:20am so I'm just tallying that up to drunkenness because it's one of the dumbest posts on here in a long time.
No, I just wanted to stir everyone up lol still figured there would be more supporters though. While I dont want him back as a head coach he is a very experienced coach.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I see the irrational hatred is still strong. This isn’t a good idea and he wouldn’t take the position anyway by my god people. He is a good guy who appears to have learned from mistakes he made here. I’m happier with Campbell as everyone should be but people act like he was a complete idiot. It was a bad situation and everyone is now better off.

What hatred? No one said anything bad about him as a man. Just no on being a coach.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Or they know it’s a bad idea.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

May god have mercy on your soul. But my guess is he won't - this post is THAT bad and can only be attributed to the devil.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Mods, can you just delete this worthless thread? It's a waste of space.