What a great day!

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Well this is a great day!!! ISU game this evening, tailgaiting all afternoon. Any my little boy just said Da Da for the first time to me.

Last edited:

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Well this is a great day!!! ISU game this evening, tailgaiting all afternoon. Any my little boy just said Da Da for the first time to me.
Were you getting tired of him calling you Ma Ma.:wink:

Great day it is. GO STATE!!!!!!

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
My 18 month old son is now saying Cy, signaling a touchdown by putting his arms in the air when you say Touchdown Cyclones!, and if he hears Hawkeyes, he sticks his tounge out and gives a nice loud thhbtbtbtbbtt (with spit flyin). We're ready for football season.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Yes, he did, and that did not make mom happy, which made it even sweeter!

Right. The alternative could be...he sees you...yells "NOT THE MOMMA" and whacks you over the head with a pan.

dinosaurs.gif

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
My 18 month old son is now saying Cy, signaling a touchdown by putting his arms in the air when you say Touchdown Cyclones!, and if he hears Hawkeyes, he sticks his tounge out and gives a nice loud thhbtbtbtbbtt (with spit flyin). We're ready for football season.
That is great.:yes:

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
It is a great day! Sorry to get back to what I think you originally meant, but I was awaken this morning to the ISU fight song that my boyfriend sang to me! What a great guy (and he's even a Hawk fan!)

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006

Are you sure the mailman wasn't at the door:biglaugh:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
So many things to be said...but...

Nice to see ya postin' Amy - and good job outta you on the first phase of covert operation... "Cyclone assimilation"

acs4isu

Sep 8, 2006
West Des Moines
My hawkeye girlfriend is getting her first Cyclone tailgate experience tonite. The assimilation is going along nicely since we went shopping for ISU gear last night :yes:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
My hawkeye girlfriend is getting her first Cyclone tailgate experience tonite. The assimilation is going along nicely since we went shopping for ISU gear last night :yes:

Good...because if she shows up in Hawk garb to our tailgate today - I'll...well...I'll...:wideeyed:

Have Mrs. ISUFan22 beat her up. :yes:

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
So many things to be said...but...

Nice to see ya postin' Amy - and good job outta you on the first phase of covert operation... "Cyclone assimilation"
Yes, phase one is complete. He will be in attendance this evening as well. He promised no Iowa gear--I told him that was a deal breaker.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron