What’s going at Casey’s?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I had the Caseys BBQ Brisket pizza the other night. It was actually pretty good. Probably just depends on which Caseys you're going to.
Have a nephew in Casey's social media area. He was bragging up this pizza at our Thanksgiving get together. But only because my mom (his grandma) asked if there were any new pizzas. They occasionally get a pizza from the Casey's in their small town. Apparently the brisket version was to be a limited-time offering but it was so popular places left it on the menu.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
The beer cheese breakfast pizza they had on special a month or two ago was way better than I expected.
I think they still have it. I saw it the other night when ordering, will have to give it a try.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
They used to have frozen coffee. That was like crack to me. Very few stores had it. Lady in one store told me that when the machine broke they were done with it. It broke about 9 months ago and is gone. I don’t stop inside a whole lot anymore.

Had over $100 in Casey’s cash at one time. Would have had more but I use a coop gas card where I get a heck of a lot more than 2 cents per gallon back. Started cashing it in and letting the son use it for food. Just checked and I’m down to $37 now.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
We used to stop there all the time, but it started getting dirtier it seemed. Some guy working all the time and became grumpy. Chewed my kid out when he went to get hot chocolate and all he got was hot water. I didn’t know what was going on or I would have just walked out. Now we stop at the Gilbert Casey’s if we can.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Back and forth between groceries or seeing the folks we stop at them. If I need gas in town, I stop by the coop
Pumps didn’t work today. Tried filling up before the auction and only the 10% would work and I cleaned out my pickup and sorted a couple things and managed to almost get two gallons in that time.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Pumps didn’t work today. Tried filling up before the auction and only the 10% would work and I cleaned out my pickup and sorted a couple things and managed to almost get two gallons in that time.

Yeah, haven’t been working well for awhile