Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I would probably climax at some point.
tumblr_l4vi2vnHJY1qbol5h.jpg

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
How about now? WVU's defense is actually above average.

Honestly, this game probably won't change my opinion. They aren't going to have a major challenge until November, unless some coaching staff finds a glaring weakness to exploit and the wheels fall off.

I believe they are #1 in the conference at this point though, but I'm not going to start a fap-fest over them.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I know it probably won't happen, but I really want to see Baylor play Oregon in a bowl. Scoreboard would have to accommodate triple digits.
Baylor vs Tech will actually happen and should be fantastic.

Not to mention - great chance it devices the conference winner.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Honestly, this game probably won't change my opinion. They aren't going to have a major challenge until November, unless some coaching staff finds a glaring weakness to exploit and the wheels fall off.

I believe they are #1 in the conference at this point though, but I'm not going to start a fap-fest over them.
So you think they are #1 but they aren't for real? That makes a lot of sense..

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa

So you admit they are the best in the Big 12 as of now, but won't give them any credit for it? Ok then.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
And pass interference on Baylor not called, the refs in this league are ****.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron