West O At Tailgating

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Just a note for the beer guys out there planning to tailgate the next weekend. I know the brother of the owner (I think it's the owner, at least someone in the know) or West O brewing. They have a trailer they are bringing to the game at this weekend and the following weekend (maybe more after that) with beer available. They are planning to be parked to the east of the intramural lots.

I haven't actually had a lot of West O beer. Cocoa obviously and Lake Beast, but good chance to support a local brewer at the tailgate. It would be pretty cool if this became a common thing with a line of brewers available outside Jack Trice.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
officespace-oface.gif

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
West O makes a lot of good beers. Love their taproom; a must stop when we're on vacation up there.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Just a note for the beer guys out there planning to tailgate the next weekend. I know the brother of the owner (I think it's the owner, at least someone in the know) or West O brewing. They have a trailer they are bringing to the game at this weekend and the following weekend (maybe more after that) with beer available. They are planning to be parked to the east of the intramural lots.

I haven't actually had a lot of West O beer. Cocoa obviously and Lake Beast, but good chance to support a local brewer at the tailgate. It would be pretty cool if this became a common thing with a line of brewers available outside Jack Trice.
East of the intramural lots? So over by G7?

Reactions: isu_oak

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
So did anyone check this out?

well as the the guy that started the thread I will admit I did not. I grilled my ass off today and my wife would say I didn’t need to go find more beer

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
They had a fruit punch seltzer a month ago that they trialed and it tasted like Hawaiian punch an it didn't have that usual seltzer carbonation bite.