Welp, power ranking is pretty clear now ...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
People saying they don't want anything to do with OU better tuck their balls. Championship goes through them and we already beat them this year. Winners expect to win.
Exactly. If you want to be great you have to beat great teams. Nothing sweeter than to win the B12 with the road going through Austin and then OU at CCG. No one can discount the championship when you had to beat the 2 kings of the conference to get there.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Exactly. If you want to be great you have to beat great teams. Nothing sweeter than to win the B12 with the road going through Austin and then OU at CCG. No one can discount the championship when you had to beat the 2 kings of the conference to get there.
Guarantee you Campbell is rabid right now because of this dream scenario.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Why?

Campbell goes with “You play ‘em as they come.” Right now, that would be beating Texas, WVU and OU, all coming up right in a row.
Because winning out and earning our spot at the top against the best teams is exactly what he wants.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
People saying they don't want anything to do with OU better tuck their balls. Championship goes through them and we already beat them this year. Winners expect to win.
Who would’ve thought we’d end up playing the other best team in the conference in the Championship game. Crazy how that works out every year

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
Oklahoma is playing fantastic football, but I must be the only thinking they’ve got their work cut out for them at WVU.

Not saying they will lose, but it’s certainly not a layup game.

I think West Virginia is crazily underrated. They've only been outgained in one game this year and it was only by like three yards at Texas. That game was close and had it gone the other way, the Mountaineers would legitimately be in the title hunt. Statistically they have the best defense in the league and are giving up under 300 yards per game in Big 12 play. The problem for them is that they got Oklahoma State, Texas, and Iowa State on the road and only Oklahoma from the top tier at home. They did have a bad loss at Texas Tech earlier in the year (Texas almost lost to Tech too), but I definitely think they can beat the Sooners in Morgantown and ISU better play well to beat them in Ames.

Reactions: TheJackWePack5

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
My neutral field at this point in the season ranking:

1. Oklahoma
2. Iowa State
3. West Virginia
4. Oklahoma State
5. Texas
6. TCU
7. Texas Tech
8. Baylor
9. Kansas State
10. Kansas

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I think West Virginia is crazily underrated. They've only been outgained in one game this year and it was only by like three yards at Texas. That game was close and had it gone the other way, the Mountaineers would legitimately be in the title hunt. Statistically they have the best defense in the league and are giving up under 300 yards per game in Big 12 play. The problem for them is that they got Oklahoma State, Texas, and Iowa State on the road and only Oklahoma from the top tier at home. They did have a bad loss at Texas Tech earlier in the year (Texas almost lost to Tech too), but I definitely think they can beat the Sooners in Morgantown and ISU better play well to beat them in Ames.

We will see. WVU is playing good ball for the most part, but the loss to TT is very embarrassing. Sooners handled OSU pretty well, but the cowboys were pretty beat up.