Info: Welcome Jared Stansbury, full-time CFer starting this summer

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I'm going to write and talk more about this in the coming weeks but Jared Stansbury, who has been our intern for the last three years, has agreed to come work full-time for CF starting this summer. He wrote this column about his experience at Iowa State today, which I encourage you to read.

Jared is a talented kid but more importantly, a hard worker. We (CF) are committed to brining you guys the most comprehensive fan site in America and we needed to add to our full-time team to keep up. I could not be more excited about the addition.

Jared will be our full-time football and men's basketball beat writer. (Yes Rob Gray will still be around too. I'll explain more of what our staff will look like next week) This means more podcasts and the biggest reason we hired Jared: MORE RECRUITING COVERAGE.

Stay tuned and thanks to all of your support. We would not be growing if it wasn't for our loyal readers/advertisers.

http://cyclonefanatic.com/football/news/grandpa-i-made-it/

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
lsivzPZ.jpg

gocy1

Jun 30, 2006
Congrats Jared; and yes, your Grandfather would have been very proud and no doubt is!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I was always wondering of what Jared's plans were post interning because I think he does a fantastic job on here and the radio.
Hiring him full time looks like a slam dunk choice. Great job CF. Congrats to you as well Jared.
Pretty sure initiation is a drinking a whole case of Busch, then getting a Nickelback tattoo.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Congrats Jared!

Although it was fun poking at the intern every time he posted an article. Gonna miss that.

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
Too tall, not athletic enough, but I guess if the staff wants him its fine by me. Did he have any other offers? I dont see any stars, he's not even listed on Rivals or 247!