Weird Things People Eat

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Janny, didnt you have some donkey at that show in mexico last year?

yeah, I wouldn't recommend it. Not a happy ending for me.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I love a chunky peanut butter sandwich dunked in a bowl of chili.

When I was in elementary school in Waterloo, they served peanut butter sandwiches on chili day, and I dunked the sandwich in the chili. Not sure if everyone else did that as well, I wasn't paying attention. To this day, I still have a pb sandwich when I have chili at home.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I was going to rep this, but it told me I have to "spread it around" before I can give to you again. Not sure about the message CF is sending...........

I think it's asking you to research the Subway statistics in the other thread.

abe2010

Jan 14, 2009
Story City, IA
When I was in elementary school in Waterloo, they served peanut butter sandwiches on chili day, and I dunked the sandwich in the chili. Not sure if everyone else did that as well, I wasn't paying attention. To this day, I still have a pb sandwich when I have chili at home.

was introduced to this tailgating this year. not as good as a tuna sandwich dunked in tomato soup

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
was introduced to this tailgating this year. not as good as a tuna sandwich dunked in tomato soup

tuna and tomato is not weird, though, everyone does that! Right?

My husband likes to mix mac and cheese with baked beans. Never heard the chili/pb before.

Deanster

Mar 3, 2012
When I was little, and my mom made tacos for supper, I would just put ketchup and cheese in the tortilla and eat that.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006

I was thinking more about this, and remembered how we got our lunch on those 5-compartment styrofoam trays (and a styrofoam bowl on chili and pb sandwich day) that we threw away every day. I'm not a tree-hugger by any means, but surely schools don't still use those?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I was thinking more about this, and remembered how we got our lunch on those 5-compartment styrofoam trays (and a styrofoam bowl on chili and pb sandwich day) that we threw away every day. I'm not a tree-hugger by any means, but surely schools don't still use those?

Happy 6000 posts. :)

Ours were always hard plastic trays that they washed each day.