Weekend beer of choice

Gullie

Jul 24, 2010
Mason City
Looking forward to the weekend after going through the meat grinder at work.
Ready to enjoy a few bottles of Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout.
What's everyone else have on tap for the weekend?

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
One of the best oatmeal stouts made, good choice.

I'm heading to Michigan this weekend to spend Easter w/ my GFs parents. We are hitting up Founders on Saturday, so I'm wayyy excited for that. Will definitely be stocking up.

Reactions: Cybyassociation

CYclist

Mar 17, 2006
There will be some Modelo. There will be a bike ride to Boone Valley Brewing for some of their excellent beer too!!!

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
One of the best oatmeal stouts made, good choice.

I'm heading to Michigan this weekend to spend Easter w/ my GFs parents. We are hitting up Founders on Saturday, so I'm wayyy excited for that. Will definitely be stocking up.

Jealous! If you find any KBS, I will pay you a King's ransom!

En route to Minneapolis right now. Going to hopefully pick up the last of the seasonal Abrasive and hopefully get my hands on a few other goodies.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Jealous! If you find any KBS, I will pay you a King's ransom!

En route to Minneapolis right now. Going to hopefully pick up the last of the seasonal Abrasive and hopefully get my hands on a few other goodies.
Finding KBS is next to impossible, but you better believe I'll have my eyes open!

troutslayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2011
Brewing a batch of Extra Pale Ale on the patio on Saturday, and will probably crack open a few Summit IPA's.

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv
Brewing a batch of Extra Pale Ale on the patio on Saturday, and will probably crack open a few Summit IPA's.

dig the pales too eh? ever tried highland? they have some good ones, as well as a good spring ale.

Craft Brews :: Highland Brewing Company

i like sierra a lot, but that is also the only pale i can get without driving 35min round trip. take what you can get i guess.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
You guys should enter that brave new world of weeknight beer drinking. :jimlad:

I will probably have a Stone IPA or two tonight.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
lately I've been on a red beer kick, Bud Light w/ Famous Dave's Devil's Split and a splash of pickle juice.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I will hitting up my first Mug Night in quiet a long time tonight. So, for tonight anyway, gratuitous amounts of Ice Cold Coors Light.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I have a growler of Toppling Goliath Golden Nugget in the fridge right now. I'm going to Rochester tomorrow, and picking up some Surly. I'm going to Prairie Du Chien on Saturday morning, and picking up some New Glarus.

Going to be drinking well at the Spring Game.

EforISU14

Feb 3, 2012
Ames
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTVj5lIkxp4]Pabst Blue Ribbon commercial - 1979 - starring Patrick Swayze - YouTube[/ame]

i've got Pabst Blue Ribbon on my mind.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron