NFL: ***Week 5***

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Romo was the 2nd best qb this week, behind Manning. And probably the 3rd best qb this season behind Manning and Brees. Not a cowboy fan by any means, but Romo is having an incredible year so far.

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
This is why you are a complete idiot. His first interception since Q1 of the first game. Romo has been playing near perfect ball all season. Plus, it's well documented he has one of the best passer ratings in the 4th quarter.

Each team turned the ball over twice. With the massive amount of passing - there was bound to be some picks. It's a credit to both QBs there was only one each. It's fitting the other 2 turnovers happened the same exact way.

romo-meme-generator-1-playoff-win-like-tebow-new-contract-108-million-9bcdb8.jpg

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
good teams find ways to win, Denver did that. Should have lost, but as a fan, I guess I'll take it.Good news is Denver has 2 bye weeks til the game @Indy. Get Von back and Champ back and get the defense fixed and they'll be ready for the second half of the season.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
good teams find ways to win, Denver did that. Should have lost, but as a fan, I guess I'll take it.Good news is Denver has 2 bye weeks til the game @Indy. Get Von back and Champ back and get the defense fixed and they'll be ready for the second half of the season.

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
one bye week, thought the bye was between Jacksonville and Indy

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
It was an incredibly good game. Major props to Dallas for coming back down 35-20 - thought no way that could happen against Denver. Not being able to tackle Moreno when he should have been stopped short of first downs repeatedly was a huge killer.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Broncos survive! The secondary has been awful, but they are missing the 2 most important players in their pass defense. Champ simply because he is one of the best corners to ever have played and then Von because they really struggle to get a pass rush without him. Romo had ALL DAY to sit there and let the coverage fall apart. Von will help exponentially when he gets back and then Champ will allow less Tony Carter (who is terrible) and Omar Bolden (who I never want to see trying to play in coverage again).

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Without Romo, game is not close. Yes, I have watched Romo before but also watched the Cowboys the 10 years following Aikman too.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
First time I've been upset in a Denver win. It's a sad state of affairs when the offense has to score every time they get the ball to win. Every player on that defense should donate their game check to a charity. Worst defense in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
First time I've been upset in a Denver win. It's a sad state of affairs when the offense has to score every time they get the ball to win. Every player on that defense should donate their game check to a charity. Worst defense in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you watched the Giants this year? :smile:

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
Giants only gave up 22 points to Dallas at Jerry world we gave up 48

Giants gave up 38 to Carolina. Let that roll around for a bit. The Giants have given up more than 30 every game this year (yes, including defensive scores). Denver is winning comfortably until today. Maybe Manning scores too quickly. :twitcy:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron