NFL: *** Week 2***

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Vikings just displayed a clinic how to blow a game. Their defense on that last drive was embarrassing

Bears are the same old Bears...rely on turnovers and fluky breaks. When they face sound teams that don't make mistakes, they are screwed

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Surprises so far:
Vikings 0-2
Colts don't look very good
Dolphins 2-0
Titans 2-0
Chargers look improved

edit: did not anticipate another comeback by Texans, game not over.

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Vikings just displayed a clinic how to blow a game. Their defense on that last drive was embarrassing

Bears are the same old Bears...rely on turnovers and fluky breaks. When they face sound teams that don't make mistakes, they are screwed
Oh *********. If anything the Vikings relied on turnovers and flukey plays. At the end I was actually thinking if the Vikes pulled it out they would have won it the same way the Bears have won games in the past, with kick returns and turnovers returned for TDs to stay in the game.

And while I'm still only cautiously optimistic, this Bears offense is not like the same old Bears.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
At least the Chiefs is soothing my ISU depression. If they were as bad as they were last year I would throw myself off a roof. 08 was awful. I watched my teams win 2 games out of a total of 28 games. I never, ever want to go back.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron