Website Builder

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I think I'm going to use the free Weebly site builder. It is limited, but this isn't a major project and doesn't need to be very technical. I've already got something up and am ready to start adding content; it literally takes a few minutes.

This site is literally going to be cared about for less than a month; we just have to prove we can get a site on the internet, basically.

Here it is...remember I am not going for site of the year, and the links don't go anywhere yet.

LIBR260-Children's Website - Home

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I think I'm going to use the free Weebly site builder. It is limited, but this isn't a major project and doesn't need to be very technical. I've already got something up and am ready to start adding content; it literally takes a few minutes.

This site is literally going to be cared about for less than a month; we just have to prove we can get a site on the internet, basically.

Here it is...remember I am not going for site of the year, and the links don't go anywhere yet.

LIBR260-Children's Website - Home

Mainly, it's important to remember to create/design for your intended audience. In this case, it looks like the audience is elementary school aged kids. Keep the comprehension level (the words you use) at the same level as your audience. Ex: programming, to me sounds like a computer term.

Could be "cool" to take pictures of you/friends/real books to put in your graphics spots.

Nice job!

Help Support Us

Become a patron