We have laid several title eggs over the years

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
Campbell gets that killer attitude he was talking about earlier this year..
This is by far the best team we’ve brought into this type of game. Against an opponent that is good but not insurmountable. It will be really important to start fast and not put ourselves in a hole early with turnovers or a special teams miscue. We have good reason to be optimistic, including the fact that many of these guys played in Austin 2 years ago. That experience is invaluable.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Chickens lay eggs, not football teams

What about eating eggs? I bet our guys can eat more eggs any man ever seen. Just sayin'.

J3tHZh_xPaKiIHJhI7rJs9nmP3Na7aM6tBOimEWdiOxAp6HAjl0vIu8BFABzRTjxGX6sXJMJyggocN1QBUN6xV7zpTAR7GL1DareJlH9DwDM7UnrzMNBBBHJDuaHo01r3rEQ1X-s

Last edited:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Thread title is ban-worthy! :campbell:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
This is by far the best team we’ve brought into this type of game. Against an opponent that is good but not insurmountable. It will be really important to start fast and not put ourselves in a hole early with turnovers or a special teams miscue. We have good reason to be optimistic, including the fact that many of these guys played in Austin 2 years ago. That experience is invaluable.
I disagree. I think it’s very valuable.

Reactions: IcSyUclone

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I feel this will be the new normal under CMC. The program is in a great place and it is likely we we will have teams equal or better than this one in the future. No pressure Friday, let’s just kick some longhorn butt because we are the better team.

So many times before in my lifelong support of the Cyclones, when we have gotten to a big game like this I felt like we needed to win because I didn’t know when or if the opportunity would happen again. And most of the time, if we were honest, we knew our team was in over their head. Regardless of the outcome Friday, I know this program is going in the right direction and great things await us.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I feel this will be the new normal under CMC. The program is in a great place and it is likely we we will have teams equal or better than this one in the future. No pressure Friday, let’s just kick some longhorn butt because we are the better team.

So many times before in my lifelong support of the Cyclones, when we have gotten to a big game like this I felt like we needed to win because I didn’t know when or if the opportunity would happen again. And most of the time, if we were honest, we knew our team was in over their head. Regardless of the outcome Friday, I know this program is going in the right direction and great things await us.
In this game, we are far from being in over our heads. Play a B+ game or better and we’re going to the ‘ship.

LincolnSwinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 10, 2008
If we do get beat and I was king of CF, I’d ban the words choke, pissed down leg etc. Implies something bad about the team and program that is inconsistent with the fact we are playing in big games to begin with.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
If we had played poorly last week, I would be worried about this game. ISU came out strong, and just murdered K-State right from the start of the game. Campbell teams usually fall apart in the last half of November, but this year we just seem to be getting better. This won’t be an easy one, but I think this team is going to come out firing on all cylinders from the start.

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
If we had played poorly last week, I would be worried about this game. ISU came out strong, and just murdered K-State right from the start of the game. Campbell teams usually fall apart in the last half of November, but this year we just seem to be getting better. This won’t be an easy one, but I think this team is going to come out firing on all cylinders from the start.
To be fair, Matt has gotten his teams out of no where to look good after bad losses too.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron