We are a Top 15 team if...

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I still don't know how in the hell we lost to UNI at Hilton this year. They are a bad team.

I hope we beat them by 50 next year.

I'll second that. Something about Ben Jacobsen just pisses me off. Maybe it's his best friend... I don't know.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Blowing the games against KU and MU hurt much more than those two.

I agree but those teams are top 5 and top 12. UNI and Drake were mid-level Valley teams.

Forget it. Move on.

This is a message board, 95% of what's on it hasn't happened. This would be a boring place if we could only discuss topics you approve of.

CloneFan03

Mar 18, 2008
Cedar Falls, IA
we beat UNI and Drake. We would be 24-7. Other BCS teams in a similar situation:

#15 Indiana - 24-7
#14 Wisconsin - 23-8
#13 Georgetown - 22-7
#12 Baylor - 25-6
#10 Michigan - 23-8
#9 Marquette - 25-6
#8 Michigan State - 24-7

Those two losses are killing our seeding right now. Instead of the 7-8 seed we are currently projected to be, we would be up in the 3-4 range.

I'm not complaining because after the beginning of the season, I didn't think we would be anywhere near this position but its another one of those "what if" situations to think about.

But if we had beat them....this thread would have never started........wrap your mind around that one for a minute.

Reactions: cycloneworld

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Suspend Hoiberg next year if we lose to the Drake Bulldogs. This is a matter of state pride. Korie better strap on his boots.:jimlad: No more. Bulldiogs and Rice are going down, The babbinator will stop Rice.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
The Drake game showed the guys that teamwork can beat talent. The KU game at Lawrence showed them they could hang with a quality team. The Texas away game showed them they could hang, even when they weren't playing well. The K St away game showed them they could finish what they started. The Baylor game at Hilton showed the fans how much they had learned. Now its time to show the rest of America.

Reactions: CycloneErik

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron