Where: Hilton Coliseum - Ames, Iowa
When: Wednesday, Feb 24 at 6:30 PM
Projected Starting Lineup: Kristin Scott, Ashley Joens, Kylie Feuerbach, Emily Ryan, Lexi Donarski
Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Learfield
Talent: Noah Wolf, Brett Cooper
TV: Big 12 Now on ESPN+
Talent: John Walters, Molly Parrott
Iowa State takes on No. 18 West Virginia on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. on Big 12 Now on ESPN+. Wednesday's game will serve as Senior Night for ISU's three seniors, Rae Johnson, Madison Wise and Kristin Scott. Iowa State is looking for its 11th win in league play for the 10th time in school history.
- Preseason All-American Ashley Joens is eighth in the nation in scoring, averaging 23.6 points a game. She currently ranks 11th in school history in scoring (1,544 points), and is the 11th player to reach 1,500 career points in school history. She is also the first active junior to reach 1,500 this season.
- Joens is one of two players in the nation averaging over 23+ points and 8.5+ rebounds per game.
- For the third-straight season, Iowa State has won 10 or more Big 12 games (2019-20, 10-8 and 2020-21, 13-5).
- Iowa State women's basketball is ranked 33rd in the NET rankings. Iowa State has played 23 games this season, which is among the top-20 in nation for games played, 12 of which have been on the road. The Cyclones have also faced the 12th toughest schedule to date in the nation. Of teams ranked in the AP Top 25, the Cyclones rank in the top-5 in strength of schedule.
- Cyclone freshmen have claimed seven of the Big 12's 12 Freshman of the Week honors, with Lexi Donarski (4), Emily Ryan (2) and Kylie Feuerbach (1) earning top honors.
- Feuerbach, Donarski, Ryan and Aubrey Joens all rank in the top-12 in scoring among freshmen in the Big 12.