WBB: Way too early 2022 Bracketology

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
That's a pretty optimistic #1 for Baylor. That assumes almost all the players stay and they hire a really good coach who ends up doing a great job. There are no true blue blood schools in WBB, only blue blood level coaches. UConn is Geno. South Carolina is Staley. Baylor was Mulkey. Tennessee was Summitt. The WBB elite are the coaches, it' not like some Kentucky or a cheating ass Kansas where sustained success is a given.

Last edited:

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
That's a pretty optimistic #1 for Baylor. That assumes almost all the players stay and they hire a really good coach who ends up doing a great job. There are no true blue blood schools in WBB, only blue blood level coaches. UConn is Geno. South Carolina is Staley. Baylor was Mulkey. Tennessee was Summitt. The WBB elite are the coaches, it' not like some Kentucky or a cheating ass Kansas where sustained success is a given.

What???? You don't like Kansas?

• Haha
Reactions: Royalclone

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Yeah, I think we can wait for the coaching carousel to stop turning and most of the players in the portal to land someplace before we start taking any projections seriously.

4CY4EVR

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 17, 2010
I wonder how many of the Baylor recruits Kim poaches away to follow her to LSU?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I looked at LSU this past year. They finished 9-13 but most of their league losses were all by single digit margins.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron