WBB: Sooners at Hilton tonight 6:30 p.m. ESPN+

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
So about that offensive foul on OU when they were up 1with 20 seconds left and trying to inbound the ball... just me or did we get a little home cooking on that one?

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
So about that offensive foul on OU when they were up 1with 20 seconds left and trying to inbound the ball... just me or did we get a little home cooking on that one?
I just took another look at it. It looks like she may have stuck her elbow out to screen Ashley. It's hard to tell, since they only showed one camera angle. It might have been the correct call, but it was certainty timely for us. Also, the ref that called it was literally standing right next to it facing it as it happened.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
We'll have the benefit of having plenty to talk about in the film room without the negative of having another loss on our record. Many thanks to OU for that.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Very frustrating game to watch but just glad they battled and got the win. That would have been a pretty bad loss after winning at Baylor and being first in conference with Texas on Saturday.. it would have possibly put them in a little hole.

Bill made the proper adjustment of switching every screen on Robertson but I wish it didn’t take him until the second half to do that.

Ryan was a little loose with the ball tonight but she’s a freshman and it happens. Donarski had a very THT like game tonight. 11 points on 4-15 shooting and 5 fouls. I would like to see her look for her 3 point shot a little more. I feel like it’s going in every time she shoots it. The more aggressive she is from 3 the easier it’ll get for her to drive and finish. Just struggled tonight finishing and had some bad fouls called on her.

Overall, a win is a win and they really needed that to keep the momentum going with Texas on Saturday, still have Baylor again and West Virginia twice.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I turned the game on and off as my frustration ebbed and flowed, and we always did well when I had the game off. I turned it off for the last 90 seconds, so you're welcome everybody.

I did the same thing but couldn't stand it anymore and watched the last 2 minutes! We lucked out on that game.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006

25 turned her shoulder and hip in to set the screen. Easy call, especially when it's 4 feet away the from the ref and right in front of him.

• Agree
Reactions: farm85