WBB: Season tip-off at noon today at Hilton on ESPN+

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Good start for the ladies. Excited to watch their progress this season.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
So I signed up for the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle around 11 AM....Have signed into Disney on my computer and on my TV....same with Hulu all good...I can sign into ESPN but when I click on the Womens game it takes me to a sign up page...restarted my computer and still can not log in to the stream of the game..

Any ideas????
I had this problem repeatedly last year. A frustrating problem becomes all the more frustrating when your game has already started and you still can't get past their glitches.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
So I signed up for the Disney+/ESPN+/Hulu bundle around 11 AM....Have signed into Disney on my computer and on my TV....same with Hulu all good...I can sign into ESPN but when I click on the Womens game it takes me to a sign up page...restarted my computer and still can not log in to the stream of the game..

Any ideas????
Im waiting to chat with them right now as I pay monthly and can read the ESPN+ articles but wasnt able to watch the game as it wants me to sign up. If they give me some tricks I will pass along

Reactions: cyguy9320

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston

Any ideas????
I did the online chat and they resync my acct and now Im good to go.

Reactions: CoachKM

CoachKM

Sep 19, 2008
West Des Moines
I had this problem repeatedly last year. A frustrating problem becomes all the more frustrating when your game has already started and you still can't get past their glitches.
Thanks. I ended up calling as well and it seems my problem was on their end. As of this moment I am able to stream games. Missed todays game but hopefully will be Ok going forward.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
The freshmen will be fine. They are sure not afraid to shoot.
Yeah, I think they will be great and also had the exact same thought. At least they aren't afraid of the big stage and big shot. All four came out gunning, seemingly at will.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Several websites had login issues around gametime due to some issue with Amazon Web Services. I wonder if this was related.
That was/is also an issue, apparently, with some testing today at ISU. Got the first text about the issue from IT at 8:49 this morning. The most recent, at 2:30 says it's "Related to AWS outages in US-East. This outage is widespread and affecting many vendors."

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I see in pictures from the game posted by Wesley that Maggie McGraw was in a boot. I was not listened with 100% concentration during the broadcast, so, did they mention her injury at all? All that was cited earlier was stress injury which could be the ubiquitous shin splints or more troublesome foot metatarsals.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Feuerbach is a good athlete out there. She might make a few mistakes, but she plays full speed, and we saw a little flash of the skills on her crossover (little fumble) and pass to Scott. Ryan is going to be a great PG.
I thought that, of the freshman, Ryan and Feuerbach both looked real good today. We should be a fun team to watch. There will be games where our lack of interior size will hurt us. I see South Carolina won by 80 today.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Brent and Lyndsey are doing ESPN+, I think. Noah and I assume Molly (given the above tweet) are doing radio.

I had the radio on because I was on the road for work, the new guy does ok but I thought his voice was kind of nasally. I would prefer Blum but I'm guessing ESPN pays better.