WBB: FGC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Actually 7 played tonight, and one hurt Friday who would have likely played. Why does this matter so much to you that you laugh about the true final score?
What’s the details on the injuries? Any light ankle turns that might be back soon or anything like that?

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Actually 7 played tonight, and one hurt Friday who would have likely played. Why does this matter so much to you that you laugh about the true final score?

What I was laughing about was that person posted that the game was a final at 74-71 though we were still watching it live and it wasn't over....they were jumping the gun to try to impress others and there were still points to be made, ending at 76-71 and then they edited their statement, so they were just dumb....so there! lol

Yes, I realize that two players were out injured, but depth (which is always an issue) will really be one when they play LSU, unfortunately.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Concerning that he only feels comfortable playing 6 and having to play his best 4 the entire way.
Not the best thing but we have a small roster, injuries, and inexperience/players past the top six or seven. I believe if not for three games in three days and our lack of depth/injuries we would have chugged out to a big lead and held it against UMass.

We won now off LSU.

Reactions: kentkel

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
What I was laughing about was that person posted that the game was a final at 74-71 though we were still watching it live and it wasn't over....they were jumping the gun to try to impress others and there were still points to be made, ending at 76-71 and then they edited their statement, so they were just dumb....so there! lol
Although you “laughed” at @acoustimac’s score post and it was correct, I do get your point.

Yes, I realize that two players were out injured, but depth (which is always an issue) will really be one when they play LSU, unfortunately.

OKClones

Dec 12, 2019
Unless we can score a basket we lose this one. We have tired legs but UMass is only playing 7 so that’s no excuse. They are hitting their shots and we aren’t.
The passing was non existent in the 4th quarter but the ladies kept their composure and held on. I’m sure they’re spent hopefully a couple days off will help. Congratulations!

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Sure wish Noah would just say, “I’m Noah Wolfe” instead of “my name is Noah Wolfe” every single time. And I know I’m being picky.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf

actually, ESPN game cast had it as a final 74-71...I was following online, too. So, nobody was trying to impress anyone. It's your comment that is dumb.

• Friendly
Reactions: StClone

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
I didn't get to watch except for the last couple of minutes. Some adjustment took away our inside game? Ryan no pts, no free throws - why?

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
It’s a W and we the champs. Got work to do to clean up a few things get better and stay confident more hardware!!

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Concerning that he only feels comfortable playing 6 and having to play his best 4 the entire way.
We have three contributors out right now. Denae Fritz, Nyamer Diew and Maggie Espenmiller-McGraw. Once we get those three back, it will be 8 or 9 most games.

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
actually, ESPN game cast had it as a final 74-71...I was following online, too. So, nobody was trying to impress anyone. It's your comment that is dumb.
FYI, I decided to watch the ESPN play by play instead of game cast. Seemed to be a bit more accurate tonight, especially as I was listening to the broadcast. The ESPN app isn’t always helpful, so I keep that in mind, too.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
FYI, I decided to watch the ESPN play by play instead of game cast. Seemed to be a bit more accurate tonight, especially as I was listening to the broadcast. The ESPN app isn’t always helpful, so I keep that in mind, too.

I was watching play-by-play, too. They had it as a premature final, not including the FTs.

• Agree
Reactions: Ms3r4ISU

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Sure wish Noah would just say, “I’m Noah Wolfe” instead of “my name is Noah Wolfe” every single time. And I know I’m being picky.
Maybe he’s worried people will get him confused with Nero Wolfe.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron