WBB: FGC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Several of us have successfully watched the other games by watching the preview video on the flosports app. There's some text on the screen over the video and you have to restart it every few minutes, but it's free. I've been doing it on a fire tablet, and others have been successful on a fire stick and on Roku.

I've had less success in the Android app. Just thumbnail video, not fullscreen video.

• Winner
Reactions: GT25Ump and ISC

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
There are Gulf Coast Showcase games going on all day (7th place, 5th, 3rd, champ games), so anyone who is interested in watching tonight's game and didn't watch the others should try watching an earlier game. That way you can have everything figured out beforehand.

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
With Fritz and now Diew’s injuries, foul trouble is definitely a concern for our guards. Not to mention 3rd game in 3 days with heavy minutes. I found it interesting that UMASS starters also play heavy minutes and I think we match up with them well. They have a 6’1 post that played all 40 minutes that we can throw Kane, B, Izzy, and Vick at if needed. If the shots keep falling at a decent rate, I expect a happy flight!

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Something apparently happened within the SDSU program:

Just saw this - SDSU Twitter says only that the game is canceled and the team’s back in action Dec. 4 at UNI.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
3rd - Kent State (81-74)
4th - Penn State
5th/6th - Charlotte/SDSU (no contest)
7th - UCLA (73-65)
8th - St. John's

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Download the FLOSPORTS app on a Firestick, go to LIVE & UPCOMING box and click, click again on the live and upcoming box on the screen to get it to disappear off the screen, now you'll still see words on the left hand side of the screen, but you'll just have to deal with it. There will be times during the broadcast where the screen will freeze up. At that time, you just hit the "back" button and go back to the live version, if all that makes sense. It's a hassle, but better than paying $30 or not seeing it at all. ha

• Friendly
Reactions: cyclonestunners