Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Always been that way, with our best player
Yes it has. If I can figure it out, pretty sure other teams’ smart basketball coaches can too.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
It is when you consider ours are blatant...there is no disguising what we are doing
[/QUOTE

Yeah, they are doing similar things and not getting called for it. Missed a mjoor double dribble that then got a foul called on us directly after to go up 6 instead of 4, little misses can make big differences. Not to say that the gals played flawless though. Neither did the refs. Okie St. looked good though. Good ball club.

Reactions: acoustimac

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Give the sisters credit. They never quit after were down 20. It's just not our day. I hope they can bounce back to beat West Virginia at home so they could finish top 4 in the final league standings.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Give the sisters credit. They never quit after were down 20. It's just not our day. I hope they can bounce back to beat West Virginia at home so they could finish top 4 in the final league standings.
West Virginia seems to be having a tough day, too.

EDIT: beat TCU 81-78.

Last edited:

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Hey, everybody gives the softball team a follow. They just beat a ranked Mizzou team and have started with the best record in the school history, 8-0. That'll for sure brighten your day.

Reactions: NWICY

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Unfortunately, 22 turnovers in the game are the season high.

OSU bench scored zero points.

We could've played Maddie more down the stretch.

Natasha Mack, please go to WNBA, I don't want to see you again next year.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
This is the last game for Jamie Steyer working as a color commentator on the CylconeWBB radio broadcast this season. IMO, she and Noah have the best chemistry among all his broadcasting partners. She's done a great job by entertaining us with her knowledge, intelligence and humor, win or loss. I'm truly grateful. I hope she can return next year.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I would say the difference in this game was Okla State's pressure defense. Very disruptive.

16 steals, opponent high for the year. Texas swiped it 10 times at Hilton which had been the opponent season high. OSU is averaging 9 steals a game and leading the league in conference play so it was odd they only swiped 2 when we played at Hilton.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron