WBB: Cyclones at Okie State 1:00 Saturday on ESPN+

dkdean

Mar 19, 2011
Texas
I don’t think I’ve seen a team penetrate into the paint as much as Iowa State and get blocked almost every single time. It’s basically a turnover. Why do we keep doing that? I still think we’re trying to wait on a foul call on all these plays and it’s just not happening

Reactions: CyclonesFan4ever

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
I don’t think I’ve seen a team penetrate into the paint as much as Iowa State and get blocked almost every single time. It’s basically a turnover. Why do we keep doing that? I still think we’re trying to wait on a foul call on all these plays and it’s just not happening
That's the question only the coaching staff can answer. I've commented on it before and it doesn't look like a topic people would like to talk about. Midrange shootings might be a solution but that's not a major part of the team's game plan.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
5-pt game. Will we have enough to get over the hump? Will the Cowgirls get a little tight down the stretch?

Last edited:

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
That's the question only the coaching staff can answer. I've commented on it before and it doesn't look like a topic people would like to talk about.

if you watch it’s about ball position. You can use your body to protect the ball or you can leave it open to the block....

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
I don’t understand why we don’t get the foul calls. Joens gets hammered almost every time she has the ball in there