Water delivery companies...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
I'm thinking about getting a water cooler at the house. Anybody use Crystal Clear, Hinckley Springs or stuff like that? Any recommendations?

Ames

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 5, 2006
We have Crystal Clear in our office. Nice guys. When we have ran out before the normal delivery day they have always stopped by with a couple of extras.

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
We used Crystal Clear for years in our office. We just switched to Culligan about 2 months ago. My penny pinching boss said it was a WAY better deal. Culligan water is good, I drink about 2 liters aday.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I just got Crystal Clear in the office.

They have a special going on right now too.( Something like the first month free with 3 additional waters.)

I have the guys card who delivered it to me. If you want his info, PM me and I can get it to you.

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
I just got Crystal Clear in the office.

They have a special going on right now too.( Something like the first month free with 3 additional waters.)

I have the guys card who delivered it to me. If you want his info, PM me and I can get it to you.

We tried to sign up for Crystal clear and they said they don't deliver to my town (Granger).