Watching the NCAA Tournament online

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
They have had the March Madness on-demand for quite a few years now... It is a great resource for watching games online, and I'll likely be watching games on TV while having that going online to watch multiple games at once...

It's a good thing so many people watch it online, therefore the ad revenue is there to keep it going year after year.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
They have had the March Madness on-demand for quite a few years now... It is a great resource for watching games online, and I'll likely be watching games on TV while having that going online to watch multiple games at once...

It's a good thing so many people watch it online, therefore the ad revenue is there to keep it going year after year.

That's how I roll. I couldn't stand two games at once all the time, but for Thursday and Friday, it's amazing!

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Really loving the free streams, but man, it gets annoying when they freeze out all of the controls during commercials. You can't mute them, switch to a different game, or anything. Gotta sit through them until the game comes back.

I guess they want their advertisers to get more viewers. I don't blame them.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron