WandaVision----Spoilers Ahead. You've been Warned. Don't click if you don't want spoilers

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
WARNING: This is all about discussion with spoilers. If that's your thing, here it is. If you don't want spoilers, turn away now. There won't be any in this first post, just in case of an accidental click or whatever.

In case anyone wants to fire away in an all-spoiler zone, here it is. Fire away.

Reactions: Cytasticlone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Who is the bad witch? Is she in comics? Where did she get her powers? How does she know what an infinity stone is?

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Agatha Harkness, she was Scarlet Witches mentor of sorts in the comic. She wasn’t a “villain” really but kinda played both sides at time. It’s obvious to me the villain is the head of Sword. As he already manipulated everyone regarding SW stealing Visions body as we saw she actually never did. Now we have the white vision. Not sure the direction they will take here as that vision was also in the comics. Basically it was Vision physically but void of any feeling. A true robot of sorts.

Reactions: stuclone and JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Agatha Harkness, she was Scarlet Witches mentor of sorts in the comic. She wasn’t a “villain” really but kinda played both sides at time. It’s obvious to me the villain is the head of Sword. As he already manipulated everyone regarding SW stealing Visions body as we saw she actually never did. Now we have the white vision. Not sure the direction they will take here as that vision was also in the comics. Basically it was Vision physically but void of any feeling. A true robot of sorts.
Jeez... there’s more layers to the MCU than one piece of lasagna stacked on another piece of lasagna

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Episode 8: my comment is more of an observation but I loved Wanda's drive home through the town. Westview was not a happy place at all...run down and sad. Love how she incorporated the people she saw on that drive into the story (Foreman's mom especially).

Also, the opening scene with Agatha...wow! That was intense! So she has been playing Wanda the entire series? I now feel like there are clues out that that show that but it is interesting. Was she playing Vision when she was in the car on the edge of town?

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
All I can think of after watching this episode is that it wasn't Agatha all along - it was Wanda. Wanda created the town and was controlling everyone this whole time. Agatha is only trying to figure out how powerful Wanda is and has been pushing her this whole time to test her powers. Agatha doesn't necessarily seem evil - in fact, at the end of the episode she seems to imply to Wanda that she has changed from being the power-hungry "evil" witch that she was at the start of the episode.

I think we're going to see Agatha & Wanda team up in the finale to defeat the SWORD-Vision and bring down SWORD in the process.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
All I can think of after watching this episode is that it wasn't Agatha all along - it was Wanda. Wanda created the town and was controlling everyone this whole time. Agatha is only trying to figure out how powerful Wanda is and has been pushing her this whole time to test her powers. Agatha doesn't necessarily seem evil - in fact, at the end of the episode she seems to imply to Wanda that she has changed from being the power-hungry "evil" witch that she was at the start of the episode.

I think we're going to see Agatha & Wanda team up in the finale to defeat the SWORD-Vision and bring down SWORD in the process.
Yeah I 100% think they are going to team up. Agatha just seems like she is trying to figure out how all this happened.

scottwv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 18, 2011
Melrose Iowa
I read the runtime for the series is 6 hours—and there is about 90 minutes left in that 6 hours. Either a long final episode or a surprise 10th episode.???‍

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
I read the runtime for the series is 6 hours—and there is about 90 minutes left in that 6 hours. Either a long final episode or a surprise 10th episode.???‍

Ive heard both as well. It would be Marvel like to throw a bonus episode at some point. Just to keep everyone guessing.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I saw that a guy who has been leaking run times accurately just said E9 will be 50 minutes.

Take that as you will...though it does look like plenty enough time for a 40 minute E10.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
I saw that a guy who has been leaking run times accurately just said E9 will be 50 minutes.

Take that as you will...though it does look like plenty enough time for a 40 minute E10.
Is that 50 minutes including credit time or credit time on top of that.... seems like a third of the episodes so far have been credits

• Agree
Reactions: Cycho1

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Came for the spoilers, give me some.
Fine. I’m still curious if in the E7 mid credits scene, “Fietro” is wearing Darcy’s hat/beanie.

I also can’t believe that a character actually gave us a name like “Fietro” for Fake Pietro.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

I'm dreaming that the head of Sword will be connected to Ultron for that classic Avengers touch.
Nothing to go on. I just want it to be true.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Upon rewatching this last episode, I have a feeling Agatha is baiting Wanda to attack her so that she can try to absorb her magic similar to the other witches from the beginning episode. Otherwise there is no reason to hold her kids out like that to her. Probably an obvious thought but figured I would share. I have a feeling the kids are about to age up again to help her battle Agatha in some way. That or Monica comes to her aid.
I still have no idea what hex vision is capable of in terms of powers. I could see them having Wanda place hex vision into the body of white vision as a sort of resurrection. White vision should have all of original visions memories but absent emotion. But then again, the show may do what they want. After all, Monica was Capt Marvel long before Carrol Danvers was in the comics so...

cyfanatic

Oct 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Upon rewatching this last episode, I have a feeling Agatha is baiting Wanda to attack her so that she can try to absorb her magic similar to the other witches from the beginning episode. Otherwise there is no reason to hold her kids out like that to her. Probably an obvious thought but figured I would share. I have a feeling the kids are about to age up again to help her battle Agatha in some way. That or Monica comes to her aid.
I still have no idea what hex vision is capable of in terms of powers. I could see them having Wanda place hex vision into the body of white vision as a sort of resurrection. White vision should have all of original visions memories but absent emotion. But then again, the show may do what they want. After all, Monica was Capt Marvel long before Carrol Danvers was in the comics so...

I wondered why she was holding Wanda's kids hostage as well? What does she want Wanda do to for her? I guess we will find out...but using the kids as hostages is not a good way to encourage "friendship"!

• Agree
Reactions: State43 and Aclone