Wait, there is a 'Ladies of CF' social group now?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Oddly enough, the one son who is addicted to zombies, vampires, all the things that go bump in the night (and late night, really really bad creature features shared with me) has never watched Walking Dead, and I can't entice him into it.

My 19-year-old granddaughter, on the other hand...late night FB sessions after we watch...although this season I've been DVR'ing it and watching on Mondays.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
To be fair my pinterest page is full of tools and DIY projects I want to work on my house...but yes, my knowledge of the female lifestyle scares me sometimes...

Two of my sons have four daughters each. Life as they knew it growing up is over. Finis. Gone. Forever...

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Colbert had a disturbing piece on the McRib. I am struggling thru the 4th GoT book, am trying to get through the 5 books before I watch it. But my older boys have read all of the books and I love discussing my crazy theories with them. I avoided Walking Dead for a long time because of the gore, which I don't handle well, but now I just close my eyes and the boys tell me when to open them again. They tell me GoT isn't too gory because the nudity is cheaper to do than special effects for the violence.

I love discussing GoT theories!! I still need to figure out when the next book is coming out.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I love discussing GoT theories!! I still need to figure out when the next book is coming out.

Since they are most of two books ahead of me, they have to just smile at some of my theories so they don't spoil it for me. Having a tough time with the fourth book and missing Catelyn's perspective.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Since they are most of two books ahead of me, they have to just smile at some of my theories so they don't spoil it for me. Having a tough time with the fourth book and missing Catelyn's perspective.

Bran chapters were the ones that slowed me down (up until the most recent book, then they got a bit better). They make me a little weary, always sort of the same thing. There are definitely characters with or without whom it's hard to read.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Nope, just how dreamy snowcraig/Hoiberg is/are.

If we make a Ladies of CF calendar, it's just all going to be photos of Fabio with snowcraig/Hoiberg's face pasted in.

(Is Fabio still a thing?)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron