Volleyball NCAA tournament

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Was the Big 10 really all that this year that they were made out to be?

Texas made Nebby look real bad. I was disappointed as I wanted to watch competing match

Stanford other than the 3rd set looked so much smarter than MN.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Texas made Nebby look real bad. I was disappointed as I wanted to watch competing match

Big 10 still made up half the Final Four which we would be ballyhooing if it was two Big 12 teams. :)

Still disappointed about that 2011 FSU match that kept us from the Final Four a few years back. :mad:

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA

Yeah I'd say the Big 10 was all that - remember Purdue went 8-12 in the league and then pounded us.
Texas has now gone up to another level, when it has counted in the NCAA's - good for them. They looked very average against ISU. Stanford's blocking is just tremendous - hope it's a great final.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa

I have not seen Foecke have 3 service errors ever let alone in one match. Texas played out of their skin and NU looked like they were forcing everything except the Libero Wong-Orantes.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I have not seen Foecke have 3 service errors ever let alone in one match. Texas played out of their skin and NU looked like they were forcing everything except the Libero Wong-Orantes.
Watching Stanford come back to beat Wisconsin from down 2 I had the feeling they were going to be in the Championship. Gotta love your sentiment on Malloy biting the dust along with the Red Horde of outer Nebraskagolia.-- Texas may have a shot, but I'm thinking otherwise.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Not looking good for Texas right now. Stanford up 2 sets to 0