Vodka Sam has some competition

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
Ole Miss trying to be the new #1 party school? Also her friends and her MUCH hotter then vodka sam. And they are southern.. I'm in love

HottyToddy

Aug 23, 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
Just another day in the Grove. Anyone who hasn't experienced it should move it to the top of their college football bucket list. This level of intoxication is not uncommon because only hard liquor and wine is allowed on campus, but not beer. So, 8-10 hours of drinking bourbon will do a number on a person.

"I wouldn't have school spirit without a couple vodka waters." Touche drunk girl. Touche.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Just another day in the Grove. Anyone who hasn't experienced it should move it to the top of their college football bucket list. This level of intoxication is not uncommon because only hard liquor and wine is allowed on campus, but not beer. So, 8-10 hours of drinking bourbon will do a number on a person.

"I wouldn't have school spirit without a couple vodka waters." Touche drunk girl. Touche.

So you can have liquor and wine but not beer? Makes sense........

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I could sit and listen to her all day. There's just something about her that I find fascinating. And she's hot. Maybe it's her scratchy voice? Maybe it's her facial expressions? Maybe it's her overall outlook on life and partying? I don't know.. But I love her.

2ndCyCE

Dec 21, 2011
Tulsa
There is definitely a breed of southern women that are an intoxicating combination of crazy and hot...

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
Vodka Sam is a legend. That was just some dumb drunk southern girl. Get arrested with a .40 BAC and tweet YOLO, then we'll talk.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
My high school coach went to Ole Miss for grad school. He said 75 percent of girls wear sundresses to tailgates. I love sundresses.

cyguy9320

Nov 26, 2006
Was actually at that game/tailgate last weekend and I would definitely recommend making a trip there. Amazing tailgating. The beer thing is somewhat true as you can only drink it if you pour it into a cup (silly I know). You will also find a new love of blue and red sundresses. :swoon:

Help Support Us

Become a patron