Vitale's Preseason Top 40

imnclone

Oct 22, 2006
**** Vitale Preseason Top 10 - UNC takes top spot - ESPN

Hopefully this is the kiss of death for the unc. No Cyclones, but that is expected. We will need to earn it.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Illinois at 28 seems about right to me. I know most of you care about Illinois like I do. :spinny:

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
images

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Wow, he almost wrote 2 sentences about each team. Hard hitting analysis there. I would be zero percent surprised to hear he died 5 years ago and espn has been hauling him around in Jay Bilas' luggage while playing a pre-recorded audio of his commentary Weekend at Bernies style.

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
Wow, he almost wrote 2 sentences about each team. Hard hitting analysis there. I would be zero percent surprised to hear he died 5 years ago and espn has been hauling him around in Jay Bilas' luggage while playing a pre-recorded audio of his commentary Weekend at Bernies style.

+1
Hahaha!!!!

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006

vitale does a public speaking engagement almost every day in the offseason all over the country. say what you want about the guy but lazy wouldn't be accurate. he's one energetic guy!

BooneCy

May 30, 2006
So, apparently, according to Dickie V there is no top 10 team west of the Mississippi.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
vitale does a public speaking engagement almost every day in the offseason all over the country. say what you want about the guy but lazy wouldn't be accurate. he's one energetic guy!

Great, he's energetic. How about he does some research about teams not named Duke, UNC, Georgetown, Maryland, and Syracuse?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

He's a remarkable speaker too. I still remember his Game of Life special on ESPN from 20 years ago. It was inspirational to say the least

Bardman

Dec 7, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Vandy #5???????

Jenkins man. One of the top shooters in the nation. Vandy's actually a fun team to watch. Kevin Stallings is a pretty good coach too. I know it seems weird but the SEC is actually good at the top of the conference this year...

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Jenkins man. One of the top shooters in the nation. Vandy's actually a fun team to watch. Kevin Stallings is a pretty good coach too. I know it seems weird but the SEC is actually good at the top of the conference this year...
But atleast you can count on Vandy losing the first game of the tournament like they do every year.