Vikings/Redskins (read at your own risk!!!)

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
The Vikings were impressed with Jackson's raw athletic skills and their egos with being able to mold him into this great QB. They were never going to win the big one with Culpepper, and he was twice the talent that TJack is. Jackson is not, and never will be the answer. Their second pick will be a QB this year. Or better, I agree with going after Sage.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I can't agree on quite all of the negativity on TJ. Sure, he's struggled at times, but he's very green, and the time he missed due to injuries didn't help. He also doesn't have much in the way of tools--Rice is a 21 year old rook, and that's about it. That said, I wouldn't have minded had the Vikes gotten a shot at Matt Ryan, and after losing yesterday, I'll just look for the highest draft pick possible. And beating Denver will make that spare third-rounder higher, anyway.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I knew this would happen a couple of games ago. While I'm glad to know they arent a terrible 4-12 type team, I was very afraid they would win a few more, still not make the playoffs and end up with a middle draft pick. I'm sure they will beat Denver but it won't matter because Washington will whip the Dallas scrubs and the Vikes will be headed home for the winter. I hope someone can teach Jackson to keep his feet when he throws, or at least when its ok to take a risk and when to take the sack.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
How are you "sure" they'll beat Denver? (maybe you were just being cynical in regards to getting the worst possible draft pick possible)