VIDEO: Mike Gundy's Pre-ISU Press Conference

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Some pretty juicy stuff in here including a mini-rant on society and asking OSU fans to come to games.

Did someone say juicy???

0Unmhk.gif

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I appreciate his openness. The OSU press is aggressive with questions.

I think there's two reasons for that: 1) there just isn't much respect for OSU in the OK media (much like how media here treats ISU vs Iowa), and 2) Gundy has basically invited by saying something back.

It doesn't matter what question you ask Campbell, you're going to get the same grab-bag response about process and details. I love Campbell, but having press conferences with him is the most pointless thing on the planet.

Media member: Coach, what color of panties does your wife wear?

Campbell: Yeah, that's a great question. To be honest with you, we have to get better with the details. This is my favorite group of kids thus far, and I have a lot of confidence that they're going to stick with the process, grind, and get better in the margins.

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
Two weeks in a row the team we are playing has the media more worried about what happened the week before than playing Iowa State. that is okay with me!

convoluteme

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 29, 2019
Media member: Coach, what color of panties does your wife wear?

Campbell: Yeah, that's a great question. To be honest with you, we have to get better with the details. This is my favorite group of kids thus far, and I have a lot of confidence that they're going to stick with the process, grind, and get better in the margins.

Clearly not a Campbell quote. Not a single "You know,..." in there.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Taking his vitamins at the press conference podium was a little odd, but he's a fun interview.
Was surprised by the lack of questions on Iowa State.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
This is another of those take care of the ball and we win by 2 scores (or more). Okie State will score some points, but against defenses with a pulse (i.e: Baylor and K-State), they struggled. Their defense is, to be kind, porous.

Weather Saturday looks seasonal...temps in the 50's. But, it is going to be WINDY...South winds gusting to 25-30 mph...running game will be important.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FinalFourCy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron