Very Early Top 25 for 2013-14

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Anybody see the pre season ranking that had Iowa #5 :smile:

I am loving the way too early preseason love that Iowa is getting. I hope the fanbase over in that sewer called Iowa City drinks it in. The hype amongst hok fans will be through the roof by the time the season starts which is what will make it so much sweeter if the hoks fail to make the NCAA Tournament again. The meltdown that would follow would be off the charts.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Anybody see the pre season ranking that had Iowa #5 :smile:

Sorry for the confusion. Iowa was ranked #5 the year LaFester went off for 56 points to beat Iowa in Hilton. Same game that Johnny's picture was on front page of the Peach being seperated from an Iowa assistant after the game.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
And you act like getting to 6 wins is a piece of cake that any team should be able to do in any given year. It's not that easy, especially when you play one of the nation's most difficult schedules every single year.

It's just a stupid contrast to begin with; there's no equation defining the relative ease of making the postseason in one sport or the other, so I don't know why you feel the need to make this apples-to-oranges comparison in the first place.

Plus since the hawk excuse was how tough their conference was regardless of who they actually played. Let's look at big 12 fb, and having to play every one.

I know in hawk fantasy land they think playing indi ******* ana in fb is like going to Norman, but the gap between tge Big 12/b1g in basketball is MUCHMUCHMUCH closer than the gap between the two in fb.

mikem

Jul 27, 2010
It's amazing how a team of unathletic below average players with terrible coaching beat the powerhouse that is ISU. I just hope Iowa stays within 30 of ISU next year. Are you thinking 1 seed or 2 seed for ISU next year CyTwins?

Your inflamed weeping vag is showing

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Plus since the hawk excuse was how tough their conference was regardless of who they actually played. Let's look at big 12 fb, and having to play every one.

I know in hawk fantasy land they think playing indi ******* ana in fb is like going to Norman, but the gap between tge Big 12/b1g in basketball is MUCHMUCHMUCH closer than the gap between the two in fb.

ISU 2012 Football Final SOS: 3
Iowa 2012-2013 Basketball Final SOS: 103

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Iowa didn't play a B1G level conference schedule. And they played a pathetic conference schedule. They will be lucky to match this years win total. Unathletic guys have a lower ceiling to be able to improve.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
2 different sports bra. And they weren't comparing 2 teams, but 2 conferences.

Gotcha, more directed towards the previous comments that ISU getting to a bowl game is easier than Iowa getting to the NCAA tourney. Shouldn't have replied to that statement I did.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron