Vball: Stanford vs Iowa State ESPN+ on now

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
If somebody is there in person, please tell whoever is yelling the chants to stop. They sound like idiots and are not representing ISU well. Probably distracting our girls as well.
It’s the ISU band have you never been to a match?

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Better team won we had no room for error. Now Stanford can go get p** pounded by the Gopher

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
All you whiny b*tches about the band they are students they provide music and have fun at the games. We are lucky our school sends the Pep Band lots of schools don't. A lot of of games would be pretty boring if it wasn't for the band. I'm guessing most of you complain when somebody around you stands up and cheers for a good play.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
All you whiny b*tches about the band they are students they provide music and have fun at the games. We are lucky our school sends the Pep Band lots of schools don't. A lot of of games would be pretty boring if it wasn't for the band. I'm guessing most of you complain when somebody around you stands up and cheers for a good play.
Sit down and be quiet... :cool:

CascadiaClone

FKA BoredInKildee
Sep 26, 2012
Portland, Ore
Lol, there's a big difference between standing up/being loud and the embarrassing chants the band is consistently doing. The chants are and always have been nothing but cringe and would be better suited for a middle school basketball game.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
Tough loss but the better team won. They looked pretty good for awhile, hopefully they can build on it moving on to next year.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
This program needs a big shot of energy. I’m not sure what it’s going to take. I thought Christy had this program rising but it plateaued fast and we have been stuck ever since.
No energy and no passion - in what should have been a desperate effort to win and advance. We haven't had any real success since 2013. Mediocre years and quick endings. We got a bid handed to us this year - when we really didn't deserve it.
Wonder what our great players - of Christy's earlier years - think of the program now.

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
I think we lost momentum when we lost to FSU in the elite 8. After that it seems the program has gone downhill

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY