Urban Meyer shows his stripes ... again

Iluvteak

Oct 5, 2019
I just watched Urban Meyer basically beg for Athletic Directors to steal CMC from us. I’m not surprised his ethics are questionable. But can’t we get thru the season without this kind of talk from national sports coverage! Urban you have no loyalties, don’t wish that on others. How about a couple hours at least — after our biggest victory in decades. Cmon now!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I just watched Urban Meyer basically beg for Athletic Directors to steal CMC from us. I’m not surprised his ethics are questionable. But can’t we get thru the season without this kind of talk from national sports coverage! Urban you have no loyalties, don’t wish that on others. How about a couple hours at least — after our biggest victory in decades. Cmon now!
So...you’re saying he wants CMC’s job?

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA

An *******, acting like an *******??

1606520010746.png

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
It’s not like ADs don’t know about Matt. Non issue.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
So ask yourself this. What potentially open position will be closer to win a conf title than at ISU?

I shared this a few times going back a couple years ago talking to a member of the staff at our kids activities. This staff had ZERO doubt that they will be competing for conference titles at ISU. They were very matter of fact that it would happen if they kept grinding.

cyballrulz93

SuperFanatic
Jan 11, 2010
Urb is just spewing the same lazy and tired narrative about Iowa State and Matt Campbell that the rest of the national media has latched on to. Every radio and tv show "expert" will be yapping their pie holes all week about how Matt Campbell should, will, and needs to leave ISU. We should be used to it by now but f**k those guys.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Urb is just spewing the same lazy and tired narrative about Iowa State and Matt Campbell that the rest of the national media has latched on to. Every radio and tv show "expert" will be yapping their pie holes all week about how Matt Campbell should, will, and needs to leave ISU. We should be used to it by now but f**k those guys.

Hell even if that Austin Statesman convo, they talked about wanting Campbell.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
JP, a happy wife, 4 kids in a school district they adore, current roster and staff, should keep the wolves away. However, still gotta pay the man and his staff. Program was last like this in the 70s.

We should hope every day that the wife is happy ;)

Reactions: khardbored

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
So ask yourself this. What potentially open position will be closer to win a conf title than at ISU?

I shared this a few times going back a couple years ago talking to a member of the staff at our kids activities. This staff had ZERO doubt that they will be competing for conference titles at ISU. They were very matter of fact that it would happen if they kept grinding.

Not sure exactly but won't happen at Michigan. They're not overtaking OSU.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron