Update: Carson & Claire DeJoode Benefit Account

jakemcilroy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
UPDATE - Tuesday, May 11th

Please strongly consider donating money to the Carson & Claire DeJoode Benefit Account. My brother wants it clear that any money raised will be donated to a worthy cause(s) in his children's name. If you can't donate in person, you can mail a check to any Veridian...just write the check to "Carson & Claire DeJoode" and put "Benefit Fund" in the MEMO.

You can find a list of Veridian locations at this link Veridian Locations and ATMs

I met with FarminCy this morning and he transfered $400+ to this account closed down the account he set up permanently. There is no more confusion and all fund raising efforts will be directed to one account. We want to thank Farmin for his proactive and generous efforts. His agenda has NEVER been questioned by our family and we're happy to put an end to any thoughts otherwise.

NOTES...
**MODS, please help by permanently deleting ANY other threads about the account Farmin set up. We DO NOT want that deleted account # floating around and confusing people.

**If anyone feels they to repost my post to other sites (Hawkeye Nation, etc), please feel free. We can use all the help we can get during this tragic time.

**If you feel the need to help in another way, my brother wants you to spend 5 minutes on this website Iowa Donor Registry - Home You don't have to commit to anything, just give it a look. If you do not live in Iowa, visit this website http://organdonor.gov/

**We will continue to update you on the progress of Tec's other family members. Please continue to keep the whole family in your prayers. Thank you.

Last edited:

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
UPDATE - Tuesday, May 11th

Please strongly consider donating money to the Carson & Claire DeJoode Benefit Account. My brother wants it clear that any money raised will be donated to a worthy cause(s) in his children's name. If you can't donate in person, you can mail a check to any Veridian...just write the check to "Carson & Claire DeJoode" and put "Benefit Fund" in the MEMO.

You can find a list of Veridian locations at this link Veridian Locations and ATMs

I met with FarminCy this morning and he transfered $400+ to this account closed down the account he set up permanently. There is no more confusion and all fund raising efforts will be directed to one account. We want to thank Farmin for his proactive and generous efforts. His agenda has NEVER been questioned by our family and we're happy to put an end to any thoughts otherwise.

NOTES...
**MODS, please help by permanently deleting ANY other threads about the account Farmin set up. We DO NOT want that deleted account # floating around and confusing people.

**If anyone feels they to repost my post to other sites (Hawkeye Nation, etc), please feel free. We can use all the help we can get during this tragic time.

**If you feel the need to help in another way, my brother wants you to spend 5 minutes on this website Iowa Donor Registry - Home You don't have to commit to anything, just give it a look. If you do not live in Iowa, visit this website OrganDonor.gov

**We will continue to update you on the progress of Tec's other family members. Please continue to keep the whole family in your prayers. Thank you.

Everyone please do all you can to help this family out and donate to the families fund. If you donated to the Cyclone Fanatic Fund please match your donation in the families fund. My wife and I as well as some other friends and family members will be doing this exact thing.

Please get the word out of the families account as much as you can.

As Tec's brother has stated we have permanently shut down the CF benefit fund so there is no confusion as to where to donate. Just wanted to say thanks to all that donated, in a short 60 hours the account was open you guys helped raise over 400 dollars. Let's keep that same generosity going.

Keep Tec's family in your thoughts and prayers and hope for good news from here on out as there is still a long way to go and for peace someday in their family.

jakemcilroy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
UPDATE: Carson & Claire funeral arrangments are finalized.
Visitation Saturday 2 - 5 p.m.
Funeral Sunday 2:00 p.m.
Both at Ankeny 1st United Methodist Churce Christian Life Center (north Ankeny)
710 NE 36th St, Ankeny, IA 50021

Thank you for your continued support.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron