Untapped Kegs for Sale - Anyone? (Exile Hannah/Coors Light)

bclewis05

Feb 6, 2013
Long story short we had a wedding reception and it's not college anymore so we over estimated the amount people would drink. I currently have an untapped keg of Coors Light and Exile Hannah sitting in my garage on ice.

If anyone has a Kegerator and is interested in buying one of these send me a message (We'll work out a deal), We're in the Urbandale Area.

Thanks

Reactions: octaviouspoon

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
Long story short we had a wedding reception and it's not college anymore so we over estimated the amount people would drink. I currently have an untapped keg of Coors Light and Exile Hannah sitting in my garage on ice.

If anyone has a Kegerator and is interested in buying one of these send me a message (We'll work out a deal), We're in the Urbandale Area.

Thanks
1/2 1/4 or 1/6 barrels?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Just be careful. I believe sale of alcohol is regulated in Iowa although if you stay under the radar it is doubtful that anyone would hassle you about it.

cycloneted

Apr 19, 2006
Des Moines
Just be careful. I believe sale of alcohol is regulated in Iowa although if you stay under the radar it is doubtful that anyone would hassle you about it.

CreativeCautiousErin-max-1mb.gif

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

Thanks
If it was Exile G.G. I'd be willing to drive the 4+ hours but I'm just not that big of a fan of hefeweizen.

bclewis05

Feb 6, 2013
Tap those ******* and pm me with your address let’s just have a Tuesday throwdown.

I don't have the space for this type of party, but maybe a local Cyclone fan does...Bueller? Bueller? (andddd probably a Friday/Saturday not a Tuesday).