UNI / OU

cfsivert

Aug 30, 2013
This win will help ease the pain their fans went through the night before in the loss to Seton Hall.
Not so much. UNI has had enough success in its own right for fans to be more and more UNI-only. Sqwak fan arrogance and Fran have made many detest Iowa City college.
Much more willingness to cheer for Cy, especially since I've never experienced poor treatment from ISU fans. Even last year after our Big4Classic win, I heard "good game" from fans on the way out. Will that happen after we beat Fran and co this year? Doubt it.

As far as the UNI/OSU game, we held them to like 10 points in the first ten minutes. Unfortunately, we couldn't get a bucket. But we defensively owned them for most of the game. I felt much more confident with 15 minutes to go than I did last year with 15 minutes to go against UNC.

dabears32

Nov 23, 2009
Why? Did they have a home and home then get matched up in a tourney or something?

Your get 4 extra games for the early season tournaments. Teams someplace play a game against another team in the tourney to get the extra game. Just a weird scheduling quirk.

Help Support Us

Become a patron