UNi @ ISU, Here we go...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
A win is a win but this was pathetic. Not only that but all three home games this year should have been won by 20+ and they go to the wire.

I know, a win is a win is a win, but....

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Just like I said on Thursday - Clones Roll. No doubt about it.

LOL

Well, we won.

On a postive note, Bret Meyer with 324 yards and 2 TDs and another 24 yards on the ground. And check out the receiver stats. He spread it around as well.

Why can't our offense AND defense click for one game?

Also, Nebraska is looking weak against Kansas right now.

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
Just like I said on Thursday - Clones Roll. No doubt about it.

LOL

Well, we won.

On a postive note, Bret Meyer with 324 yards and 2 TDs and another 24 yards on the ground. And check out the receiver stats. He spread it around as well.

Why can't our offense AND defense click for one game?

Also, Nebraska is looking weak against Kansas right now.

Nebraska is looking week, but I think it's because KU is getting pressure on Taylor. Can we get such pressure? We're gonna have to blitz our asses off.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
wtf????

was iowa state wearing their new mcdonald hamburger uniforms with the ronald logo on them???gonna be a long season if they can only beat uni by 1 point.

threemuch

Mar 28, 2006
Portland, OR
Somebody else said it first, but we are a hair away from 0-5, and even at 3-2, we have 0 wins over any decent team. It already is a long season. Our best showing was the loss to Iowa.