UNI ISU game on Cyclones TV and Medicom?

Wings

Oct 7, 2012
Creston
Is the game just on the Internet or is it on Mediacom in certain parts of the State. I am in Northwest Iowa...Ida Grove area Mediacom....am I able to see this?

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
You should be able to get it on the Cyclones.tv Mediacom channel.

Cyberclone

Aug 6, 2006
Is the game just on the Internet or is it on Mediacom in certain parts of the State. I am in Northwest Iowa...Ida Grove area Mediacom....am I able to see this?

I was just told by a mediacom service guy, here in southern Iowa, that ISU is having issues getting their
signal to mediacom. Now, I'm not saying I believe this. I hope mediacom doesn't drop the ball in a big way in this relationship. We all know how dependable they are. As for me, I'm not getting it yet, on HD, but am getting it on channel 165. But he didn't seem to think it would have the game Saturday, not that he was really in the know. I guess what I'm saying is, remember it is mediacom we are talking about here.:cool:

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Yeah Im taking a back up plan to watch at my fathers. He was also getting the SD last night but no HD. I am bringing an hdmi cable just in caes i need to stream it.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
I was just told by a mediacom service guy, here in southern Iowa, that ISU is having issues getting their
signal to mediacom. Now, I'm not saying I believe this. I hope mediacom doesn't drop the ball in a big way in this relationship. We all know how dependable they are. As for me, I'm not getting it yet, on HD, but am getting it on channel 165. But he didn't seem to think it would have the game Saturday, not that he was really in the know. I guess what I'm saying is, remember it is mediacom we are talking about here.:cool:
Sounds to me like a jealous hawk fan trying to get you worked up...

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Sounds to me like a jealous hawk fan trying to get you worked up...
This. I'm in the heart of Hawkeye country and right now I'm able to watch the live ISU soccer game in HD live. I'm sure if they can get soccer to work then they'll definitely get the football game to work Saturday.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Unless they randomly just show the field on Friday or something I think this soccer game is the last "dry run" of a live event before Saturday. Glad it is working. Though since they are using the radio feed for their commentary source (per the podcast yesterday) I wonder if/how they'll do stuff like replays.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
This. I'm in the heart of Hawkeye country and right now I'm able to watch the live ISU soccer game in HD live. I'm sure if they can get soccer to work then they'll definitely get the football game to work Saturday.

What channel?

Trying to help my dad get it figured out now and can't find it on their channel list.

ZachsterPoke

Jan 4, 2010
Watching the soccer match right now. The quality has definitely been in and out. It looks good at the moment, but just a minute ago it was incredibly blurry through most of the commercial break and the bit of commentary. I do hope they have this corrected by Saturday, even though I personally won't be watching it (since I'm attending the game).

A sound feed from the actual game and not just the commentary would be nice too.

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
What channel?

Trying to help my dad get it figured out now and can't find it on their channel list.
Mediacom 165 for SD, 798 for HD (at least in the Ames area).

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Mediacom 165 for SD, 798 for HD (at least in the Ames area).
If you don't have a cable box it's 74-2 using a tvs digital tuner. You may have to run your channel scan prior to watching it though.