Uh Oh, Gonzaga's Season is over now

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I see you have been a member here for almost seven years. Have you not read post game threads after any loss? There is no such thing as "chilling" on CF after the men lose a basketball game. There need to be encounter groups, think tanks and counseling sessions until it is figured out how the heck Steve Prohm isn't serving time for impersonating a college basketball coach.

Sounds like any internet fan site of any fan base, in any sport.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I honestly have no idea where this team is right now after watching Michigan year through everyone else

Yeah me either. Obviously if we win tonight, things are looking real good. But Prohm has had several teams start slow and improve a lot by conference play. If we can gel and start to be more consistent on offense, we should be dancing in March.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Michigan is tough, they rolled through that tourney. Were there actually a bunch of ( or any) posts on this site that claimed it was embarrassing to lose to Michigan?

there were quite a few tap the brakes posts yesterday when they were taking it to North Carolina

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Dont think I saw a single post saying it was embarrassing. Nice try though

This was posted by some emo

Yes, because losing means we need to take 3 out of the four we have left against Seton Hall, Iowa, and our last 2 B4A games or go on a crazy run through conference to make the tournament and neither seem likely. Playing in the NIT is a failure of a season

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Dont think I saw a single post saying it was embarrassing. Nice try though
Agree. I didn’t worry much about the loss to Michigan but the complaints about our poor offense were legitimate criticism to how we had played so far. I still think we should be in the tournament solidly but we have to score.

Honestly the biggest meltdowns were from those defending the coach and just calling the team not good.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
This was posted by some emo

Yes, because losing means we need to take 3 out of the four we have left against Seton Hall, Iowa, and our last 2 B4A games or go on a crazy run through conference to make the tournament and neither seem likely. Playing in the NIT is a failure of a season
Ah cool. Since we're copying and pasting posts maybe let's do some reading. Find the word "embarrassing" in there. Find the words "season over" in there. I said winning that game would have been big and the Bama game could be trouble if we lose. This is first grade stuff Cat. Not that I expect that you passed first grade, but still

• Agree
Reactions: NoCreativity

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Ah cool. Since we're copying and pasting posts maybe let's do some reading. Find the word "embarrassing" in there. Find the words "season over" in there. I said winning that game would have been big and the Bama game could be trouble if we lose. This is first grade stuff Cat. Not that I expect that you passed first grade, but still

yes you think at a 1st grade level with all the emotions of teenaged girl.

Cant wait to watch you meltdown here.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
So you admit you can't read then? Ok guy. Next time you C&P my posts at least make sure they say what you think they do

that the season is over because they lost to Michigan. Because we can’t improve enough to win against seton hall and go over .500 in the conference.

And of course the nit being a complete failure.

congrats you only ranted about a close loss to a top team. And of course we weren’t ever really in that game as well.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Watching Michigan beat us wasn’t fun but I’m a big fan of theirs for the rest of the season. Just watched Juwan Howard post championship interview with Dykes and it’s impossible to not pull for a guy like that.

Help Support Us

Become a patron