UFO's are real

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
No idea how this isn't a thread already.

http://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sighting-ex-navy-pilot-encounter-tic-tac-shaped-flying-object-752359

"The former officer claimed the unidentified 40-foot-long wingless object moved rapidly, unlike anything he had ever seen in the air, and he has not forgotten it since.
"I can tell you, I think it was not from this world," Fravor said in an interview with ABC News. "I'm not crazy, haven't been drinking. After 18 years of flying, I've seen pretty much about everything that I can see in that realm, and this was nothing close.""

The video is pretty interesting too. Wish they had a longer clip (may be classified?).

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
No idea how this isn't a thread already.

http://www.newsweek.com/ufo-sighting-ex-navy-pilot-encounter-tic-tac-shaped-flying-object-752359

"The former officer claimed the unidentified 40-foot-long wingless object moved rapidly, unlike anything he had ever seen in the air, and he has not forgotten it since.
"I can tell you, I think it was not from this world," Fravor said in an interview with ABC News. "I'm not crazy, haven't been drinking. After 18 years of flying, I've seen pretty much about everything that I can see in that realm, and this was nothing close.""

The video is pretty interesting too. Wish they had a longer clip (may be classified?).
That's a big tic-tac...errrrr....twinkie.

twinkie.png

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
aliens-2-470x310@2x.jpg
I got your back brother!

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Not aliens... I'm going with Extra-Dimensional beings. Maybe that still makes them an alien. Seriously though, there are some large strange lights in the sky at nights. Always got this classic.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Not aliens... I'm going with Extra-Dimensional beings. Maybe that still makes them an alien. Seriously though, there are some large strange lights in the sky at nights. Always got this classic.

20 years since that call. Population centers are bigger than ever. What are these extra-dimensional beings waiting for?

• Funny

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
No doubt in my mind there are other life forms in the Universe. That being there is single cell life form somewhere, at least.

I think there may be more than that, and the videos like the one from San Diego in 2004 are intriguing to see. But, if there has been "contact" of this kind, then I highly doubt our government doesn't know more. Sounding very sci-fi, conspiracy theorist-y, I know. But if any potential intelligent life has possibly been encountered, the gov has done the full amount of research it possibly can with those situations.

PineClone

Jul 16, 2008
There has to be life out there somewhere. But for sightings on Earth, why is all UFO and bigfoot footage always such poor quality. Does Mediacom somehow own the rights to all of it?

Seriously though, even the footage from the Navy jet is poor quality.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
They are waiting until the night before Iowa State plays for the national championship in football...
That must be it.

I'm sure this must have been a lot scarier back in the time after it originally occurred, but after 20 years it loses quite a bit of its gravitas. If there were a plot by extra-dimensional beings to destroy the world's population centers, you have to admit that they must be pretty lousy at their jobs for it to have taken this long for them to do it.

• Agree

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
That must be it.

I'm sure this must have been a lot scarier back in the time after it originally occurred, but after 20 years it loses quite a bit of its gravitas. If there were a plot by extra-dimensional beings to destroy the world's population centers, you have to admit that they must be pretty lousy at their jobs for it to have taken this long for them to do it.
Either that or we scared the *rap out of them...they said, "**** this, these folks are messed up."

L

LincolnWay187

It's probably one of our own test craft. Would not surprise me at all. If you look at when our current aircraft were developed you will see most of it began decades ago

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron