Tyrese Hunter Entering the Transfer Portal - NIL Speculation

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Somewhere on here yes. My bad if it wasn't you. Point being I've seen countless comparisons to NBA players based on height alone and it shows people aren't actually watching the games. Imo.
You should post in the NBA threads. Can always use more action there. I love the playoffs.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Ugh these threads
Jeremy, look what you've done. And...
the-simpsons-mr-burns.gif

Once AJ commits we can lock this thread forever right?
Sure. No problem.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee and JP4CY

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
Decent site but those are only valuations. You can throw any number you want in there and it doesn’t matter. What are these guys actually being paid not what is some hypothetical valuation.
Understood. Just posted for info.

I also posted what the Ohio State coach said - $2M for a QB, and $1M for an edge.

Reactions: FriendlySpartan

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Good People > NIL
Link
Awesome for Gabe! I find the angle of the story kind of odd. You can earn NIL money and do charitable work at the same time. The two are not mutually exclusive. And this really has nothing to do with Hunter.

CycloneMBB

Apr 6, 2021
Tyrese left for NIL $s

As you said, the two are not mutually exclusive, but as a person you are rooted in principles and those principles are important.

Gabe is giving because he knows he has a platform that can be used for the benefit of others which is different than using it for personal gain.

So happy he’s a Cyclone!!!