Tyrese Hunter Entering the Transfer Portal - NIL Speculation

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
From all of the speculative tweets I saw I drawn this conclusion who are the top three.

1.)Louisville
2.)Kansas
3.)Tennessee

As far as a date he announces, there is NO buzz on that.
Is this the same Louisvlle that hasn't made the tourney since 2019? Or the one ranked 77th next year?

Reactions: Snydes

Spam

May 21, 2008
Why the **** he want to consider Tennessee. Surely there are places that would pay him more.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
I enjoy the fact Tyrese helped us out but this is laughable lol. He literally is just $ grabbing. Wish him the best in his life endeavors but as far as basketball goes I couldn’t care less.
1) We’re assuming that, but no one knows for sure.

2) I consult for a living. When I’m in the market for a new contract, so I consider the type of work, the hours, the travel, etc? Yes. Does the $ factor heavily, and do I make potential clients compete based on salary? 100%. Do I like what college sports look like at the moment? Not particularly, but I certainly won’t fault an “employee” (ahem) for attempting to look out for their best interests.

Raywswartz

KC Chief
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 17, 2006
1) We’re assuming that, but no one knows for sure.

2) I consult for a living. When I’m in the market for a new contract, so I consider the type of work, the hours, the travel, etc? Yes. Does the $ factor heavily, and do I make potential clients compete based on salary? 100%. Do I like what college sports look like at the moment? Not particularly, but I certainly won’t fault an “employee” (ahem) for attempting to look out for their best interests.
I agree for you. But the main issue is these kids aren't employees. There suppose to be students. The "side job" is not from the school. Again, if Tyrese wants to have a job playing basketball, he can. Europe and g league.