Tyrese Haliburton injures left knee ...

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Luke Walton more and more seems like he has many of the same mannerisms as his Dad, Bill. Not saying that is a bad thing. I like Bill Walton, great player as well, very contemplative speaker.

How is Luke as a Coach? Anybody know how he's doing, besides just the Kings record and such?
Kings fans want him fired at the end of the year and are less than impressed with his coaching ability

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Most years he gets the ROTY award, but unfortunately this year there are a lot of old guys with severe boners for the young Ball brother. Hope he doesn’t have any structural damage and get be back to fully healthy by mid-summer. He has a great future ahead of him with unlimited potential.
That is because Ball is really good and the only thing holding him back is the number of games he has missed. Ball is the best rookie this year when he is playing with Haliburton a close second.

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Kings fans want him fired at the end of the year and are less than impressed with his coaching ability
Kings fans are dumb. They need better talent. I like Fox and Haliburton but they need to upgrade at a lot of positions. They also paid Hield way too much money.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
LaMelo definitely deserves the award based on his play. Coming back for this final stretch run of the season should guarantee him the award.

Moot point now but if LaMelo would of been out for the year after mid March I don't see how he would be qualified for ROY. Would of missed nearly half the season in that case.

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Most years he gets the ROTY award, but unfortunately this year there are a lot of old guys with severe boners for the young Ball brother. Hope he doesn’t have any structural damage and get be back to fully healthy by mid-summer. He has a great future ahead of him with unlimited potential.

Are we just ignoring Anthony Edwards?

Love me some Tyrese, but 13ppg doesn't 'normally' win the ROTY.

He has the benefit in being what i would call a below average draft class as well.

Cyientist

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2013
Ankeny
Are we just ignoring Anthony Edwards?

Love me some Tyrese, but 13ppg doesn't 'normally' win the ROTY.

He has the benefit in being what i would call a below average draft class as well.

Midway through the year I thought Tyrese had a shot to catch Ball. Edwards picked up a lot of steam though, whereas Tyrese mainly leveled off. Nothing wrong with being in the for sure top 3 discussion though.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Sounds like Tyrese did avoid a bad injury. Hoping he has a speedy recovery.

The Ringer just put up article on him yesterday... didn't think it needed it's own thread but good reelection on his drive. Sure he'll attack the rehab with the same drive.

Reactions: CyclonesFan4ever