Two assaults very close to campus

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Reported this morning on WHO. Two men have assaulted two women in separate incidents. One of the assaults was sexual. Can’t find a link. Hope they find these scumbags fast.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Not to nitpick, but that’s not “on campus”.

Two guys doing this together is...unusual. I hope they catch the bastards fast, and throw the book at them.

• Agree
Reactions: jdcyclone19

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Not to nitpick, but that’s not “on campus”.

Two guys doing this together is...unusual. I hope they catch the bastards fast, and throw the book at them.

Actually 10 percent of reported sexual assaults involve more than one perpetrator. Since the vast majority are unreported, that number may be skewed.

An American is sexually assaulted every 98 seconds, a child every 8 minutes.

Only 6 of every 1000 sexual assaults result in jail time so odds are very slim these guys do any time even if caught.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Thread title needs updated. These occurred around Campustown NOT on campus. Two areas with completely different meanings. None the less, it is disturbing.

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
Thread title needs updated. These occurred around Campustown NOT on campus. Two areas with completely different meanings. None the less, it is disturbing.

Technically you’re right so I updated the title.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Actually 10 percent of reported sexual assaults involve more than one perpetrator. Since the vast majority are unreported, that number may be skewed.

An American is sexually assaulted every 98 seconds, a child every 8 minutes.

Only 6 of every 1000 sexual assaults result in jail time so odds are very slim these guys do any time even if caught.

Well there's the problem. That is hard to believe but just underscores what a complete waste the government is. The Just Us system doesn't see much use in throwing actual violent offenders in jail, too many drug cases to confiscate some Moar money.

Reactions: amishclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron