Twitter Photo

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
I'm at work so there is no way I can upload the photo from Twitter but it looks like the recent photo has Chelsea Poppins and Hallie Christofferson in it. Can anybody confirm this and then answer why?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I'm at work so there is no way I can upload the photo from Twitter but it looks like the recent photo has Chelsea Poppins and Hallie Christofferson in it. Can anybody confirm this and then answer why?

I think what you saw were pics of her and Anna Prins working with kids at Aplington Parkersburg High School. These young women are such terrific ambassadors for the sport and ISU. It's a big part of why I like being an ISU WBB fan.

:smile:

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin

https://twitter.com/ckpops

BpdnVamCAAApch-.jpg:large

78mQxYlL_400x400.jpeg

Last edited:

Royalclone

Jun 22, 2008
Lee's Summit, MO
The Barry Stevens game only drew about 4400. That's not bad, but didn't fill the place, and Hornacek, Grayer , and Hoiberg were there just to mention a few.

Cyclone90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 29, 2007
Makes me wish we had an annual alumni game for charity. Think we could fill Hilton for a good cause? Or how about every good cause in town, ticket buyers choice?

I always thought doing an alumni game before a regular season game would be great. Say 1pm tip before a 3pm game or something along those lines.