Twister Sisters on DirecTV tonight (Channell 788)

kcbob79clone

Also on Dish but I don't know the channel. Saw a tweet about this earlier but now cannot find it.

Note: for DirecTV customers this game does not show up when you search 'Iowa State'. If I hadn't seen the tweet I would not have known.

Much better than the wrap around crapola that ESPN2 has tonight that seems to just wrap around the Twister Sisters.

Pack Hilton if you are close but 788 for those of us in Texas to far to be there.

• Agree
Reactions: Chitowncy

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Dang, I figured this would be on Fox sports something.... I guess I can't watch it on youtube.tv.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Looks like a streaming ESPN3 night, again.

Only three games in the time slot but based on national audience we are likely to rank as the third choice. Baylor is the #1 so will get the tip off coverage. Likely to be a blowout so they will shift to the most competitive game which is Gonzaga versus Origami State. We only hit national TV twice this entire season, on FS1 for the Big 12 tourney.

Last edited:

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
It's been awesome to watch them play so well this year. Hope more people make it out to Hilton tonight to support this team. There are a lot of quality people on the team and they deserve our support on this last trip out the tunnel at Hilton. Missouri State is good and the Clones could use a pumped up crowd to make it to the Sweet Sixteen.

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
If you have an YouTube TV account, go to espn3. youtube is one of the options to get the game. No signing up for an account. Real fast process.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I think Coach Fennelly read my CF post about adding a touch of gray to his white coif. I swear it is just a little more George-Clooney salt-n-peppa tonight.