Twister Sister Summary - ladies win scorathon in Jayhawk land

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Splendid

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
It was great seeing the freshmen Jadda and Seanna competing so hard and having so much fun. This team had to weather some hard times in January but those 2 were smiling and really enjoying the competition yesterday.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I don't follow WBB close enough to know, so what has happened to this team? They started out the season red hot and then fell on their faces, and now they are back to playing good again. I remember them loosing some game in embarrassing fashion just a month ago, including getting blow out in Hilton.

CRAZYGREG

Feb 29, 2008
Des Moines
Baylor goes down! So if we win tues we will kick Baylor to the#2 line and they would not win the big 12. That is assuming that wv wins their last game.

Last edited:

greatshu

Dec 4, 2007
KS
Seriously, how good is Jadda gonna be? She doesn't score 20 a game yet, but has shown she can. But my bigger thing is, as a freshman, she can just shut down a lot of players on defense when allowed to guard them in man to man. And she's really good like Moody to drive the ball to the bucket, but with more control (sorry Moody, but sometimes it seems like you channel your inner Deandre Kane and drive to the lane then throw up a wild shot).

Jadda is really good. She is going to be one of top 5 Cyclone player in history.